Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hello Sorrento! - The newest pattern from Little Lizard King

This week the newest pattern by Little Lizard King hits the streets and I promise it will not disappoint! Meet Sorrento!


Oh wouldn't we all love to wander the streets of Sorrento in this gorgeous maxi dress! I cut into some long hoarded Anna Maria Horner fabric in gorgeous fall jewel tones for this test and it did not disappoint. 


This pattern has such a classic silhouette and goes together so beautifully. The pattern includes options for short and maxi lengths with a simple gathered skirt shown here. Or, you can add a circle skirt or circle skirt with ruffle for that full on girly twirl factor. I haven't had a chance to stitch the circle skirt version up yet, but I will be soon!


I also stitched up the short gathered skirt version in a combination of fabrics for a fun everyday look. I embellished this one with buttons on the chest and a sweet little faux waist tie.


My little one has already worn this one a few times! It passes the comfort factor with that sweet elastic waist and easy fit.


The pattern covers a wide range of sizes from 12 months to 14 years. This one is great for all ages!



As always, Little Lizard King patterns include detailed step by step instructions along with measuring guides, fabric requirements, layered patterns and more! I leave you with just a few more pictures of the beautiful Sorrento! <3 







1 comment: