For this pattern test I chose to use some Kaufman linen blends from one of my favorite Etsy Fabric Shops- Threads and Stitches. She has a gorgeous selection & always ships super fast! For the bodice and overskirt I used the Kaufman Essex Linen blend in Plum and for the collar, sash, bodice accent, and under skirt I used the Kaufman Brussels Washer Linen Blend in Natural. A large cluny lace was used to accent the bodice and skirt hem as well. I was hoping for a look that could take us into fall- and this is perfect since it is still super warm here in Georgia!
Let's talk pattern details:
- Digitized pattern pieces for sizes 6 to 12 months - 12 years
- Supply list
- Cutting chart for rectangular cuts
- Size chart with child's measurements
- Yardage requirements
- Cutting layout
- Clear step by step tutorial with color photographs
- Helpful sewing tips along the way too!
I had the opportunity to sew up an updated version of this pattern prior to release and love it even more- you can see that one HERE!